Sunday, October 17, 2010

Preetiya Parivala

When Shashi had come to Blore months 6 back from Mudalagi, he told me abt a new song which has become a big hit in our belgaum district. I told him it may be some shabber dange song or may be another double meaning drama by raju talikoti. He said "no, this is a descent one. You will like it". To keep his mood I said "ok, let me listen". Then he played it on his mobile. In the first two lines I could not resist laughing loudly "what a devdas song?" For which he said " ಮುತ್ತ್ಯಾ ಪೂರ್ತಿ ಕೇಳು ಆಮೇಲೆ ನಗು". {He calls me Muttya, i will tell this story sometime later}. And believe me as he said when I went on listening I started liking it. The lyrics was something which was sung in our north kannada style. Later I asked him to send that song to me. now it is in my mobile too.

After few months, one day I felt like sharing it on net with my friends from UK (Uttar Karnataka). So I just typed "Preetiya pariwala", to my surprise I found a video of the same song. Could not believe it!! For a rural janapada song to get it filmed is not which I have never heard. That day I posted it in my orkut profile. Within a week I started getting calls/scraps from my UK friends asking "where did u find it?" And they too liked it and later i sent over the mp3 song of the same to their email IDs.


Today I am posting it in my blog, hope you too will like it.
Kindly note: Just listen to the lyrics.

Your's
Raju Hiremath


Be a part of my FB page. Visit me on www.facebook.com/raju.hiremath7

5 comments:

  1. i wanted d mp3 sons of dis.... is it available???????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure u can get it, but only in parts of north karnataka like belgaum, hubli, dharwad

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi.. i like this song very much.. can u tell me where it is shooted n who sung the song?.. I knw its from our side that is north karnataka only.. I heard it was shooted in gulbarga.... but i doubt it.can u tell me exactly

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRKb_SVkFUM

    Togoli, maja maadi

    ReplyDelete